Page Four: Character List

...thus far, anyways.

Mary Ho and Kevin: Meet my landlords. They are an unmarried couple of 30 years. Mary is Korean, I believe and has breast cancer and you can always find her in her garden. She is way too kind to me. I've seen Kevin one time, the day I moved in.

Robin: My boss at the PR firm. A wonderful lady with an eye for anything beautiful and glamorous.

Bruiser: Robin's white Pomeranian. Half dog, half gremlin. Precious all the same.

Paris Hilton: Not the person, but just as spoiled. Robin's other Pomeranian. Half dog, half celebrity.


Margo: A Haute PR employee. She does the writing on the blog. Check it out!

Rebecca: aka Parker. A fellow PR intern from Long Island.

Jane: Parker's friend who's interning at Ralph Lauren.

Katie Garner: Another PR intern from across the Mason-Dixon line. She's from North Carolina.

Amanda Long: Another PR intern. This girl knows her PR stuff.

Katy: The other Katie's roommate and best friend. Also another girl from the South.

Lisa: National Sales Manager at WABC. She hired me.

Kevin: Another National Sales Manager at WABC. I have helped him discover that he actually has a desk underneath all of his paperwork.

Gladyss: A very friendly sales woman at WABC.

Kailee: WABC Intern from Maryland.

Jim: The boy intern at WABC. He's from the Bronx and likes hot chocolate.

The Italian Stallion: aka Benny, although I only refer to him as that to his face. He is a way-to-gorgeous-for-his-own-good waiter who I befriended about a year ago after too much wine.

Derrick: The mega-stud I met on the A train the other day. So far, he has only made a camio appearance, but perhaps the plot will thicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment