Page Thirty-One: Do You Know Where I've Been?

Shame on me. My adventures have been stalled at page thirty since August and there is just no excuse for that. A quick update, then it's back to the regular scheduled story-telling.

New:
Apartment, roommates and job. I gave up on washing cars and I now coach gymnastics. It is the best and most rewarding job I've ever had. My little girls and boys are precious and make even the worst days wonderful.
Friends, hairstyle and method of organizing my closet. I color coordinate now.
Classes that challenge me, teachers, responsibilites and guilty pleasures.
and
Adventures, of course.

Same:
Bad study habits, best friend and favorite boy.
Poor budgeting skills, bumperless car and love of high heals.
Perpetually empty gas tank.
Craving for the big city, desire to dress fabulously and stay young at heart forever.
Magnetism to odd people and even odder situations.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment